Monday 15 October 2012

Trespassing

Lots of bloggers do house tours and I enjoy nosying around other people's homes remotely. I posted lots of photos of our place at the end of our renovations a few months ago so I thought the next logical thing to post was a tour of our paddock and its surroundings.

I had a few hours to myself one sunny Sunday morning a few weeks ago and went roaming around the land to see what was going on. I was looking for our missing chicken - that was my excuse for nipping over the fence into next door's bush block anyway.

I was pleased to find the creek flowing well on the other side of the fence - it mostly flows underground across our land then drops about six feet on the boundary. I was surprised to see how much water it held below our land. Still not enough for a hydroelectric power supply but I wonder if it's home to any fish or frogs. Or eels! 



No comments:

Post a Comment