Tuesday 29 May 2012

Midwinter Christmas 2

Here are the mini bead wreaths that I mentioned in yesterday's post.


I'm a dreadful hoarder. Actually, I'm a really good hoarder. Great at storing things up and admiring them from time to time. I'm just useless at using the things that I hoard. So I took out some of my favourite beads and some old earrings which I no longer wear but couldn't bear to part with and turned them into these crafty Christmas decorations.

I've no idea how they'll look on the Christmas tree but I'm hoping for a homemade, found-objects kind of look. More of a faded pioneer Christmas than a modern, glossy Christmas. I think I just need one more collection of baubles to balance the look - probably some pine cones or seashells if I have any left over from the larger wreath that I'm planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment